Do you remember the days when you would just jump on your bike and cycle to friend's houses or cycle to meet friends?
Do you wish you weren't stuck in the traffic jams on the way to/from work everyday?
Do you wish that you could go cycling as a family?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, it's never too late to get back on the bike.
Neath Port Talbot Road Safety Team are offering on road cycling refresher sessions .
Free Courses run on the following dates lasting no more than 2 to 3 hours at a time with a maximum of 3 trainees per session so what are you waiting for?
- Tuesday 13th September 15.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday 27th September 15.00 - 18.00
- Wednesday 28th September 15.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday 4th October 15.00 - 18.00
- Wednesday 5th October 15.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday 1st November 10.00 - 13.00
- Tuesday 8th November 10.00 - 13.00
To book your place and for further information please contact Mr Robin Jones on 01639 686828 or complete the form below.